My mom came this last weekend and it was great....nothing big to report, but a pleasant weekend. We celebrated Adelaine's birthday a little early since family was in town (we'll do stuff next week with just our immediate family). The girl is going strong into two-ville and it looks like we might need to either invest in bulk earplugs or get a little cushion for her tiny butt when it sits in the corner - holy cow that girl can scream "No" with power. Don't let the sweet smile and prairie dress fool you. I pity da' foo' that messes with her! I pity da' foo'!
1 comment:
seriously - can't believe she's gonna be 2 next week! Her gift is on it's way to me so may or may not be on time to you. I'm sure little missy won't mind if it's a tad bit late...
Post a Comment