Snow finally hit Portland and though we missed some fun playdates because of it, Adam and Lukas had a great time building a bear/snow cave. Thank goodness my husband is willing to go out in the cold for such things because I am not as easily convinced. Later on that night I volunteered Adam to sleep with Lukas under a blanket-cave. I'm so generous with his time and and sleep. I've never met someone as generous as me regarding giving up the comforts of others. I think I deserve a toast - or an excuse to drink wine - one or the other.
r
3 comments:
I'm with you on sending the men outside with the kids. Andy thinks you are losing your egalitarian ways. :) Your family creativity with the snow hut and indoor nativity scene is amazing.
yes, your generosity of others comforts is amazing!! :) Glad everyone is having fun.
If you hadn't volunteered Adam for the sleepover, I'm sure he would have done so himself! We came home from a party on New Year's to find Grant fast asleep down on the family room floor under a cave made out of couch cushions that my dad made. He had brought all of his blankets, pillow & stuffed animals he usually sleeps with with him. Funny thing though...my dad didn't volunteer to sleep there with him. Hmmm....kudos to Adam!
Post a Comment