Friday, February 5, 2010

All EYES on Adelaine


So, all eyes were on Princess Adelaine today during her little-girl princess playdate party with her favorite little girl friends (though she missed Lucy and Heidi who couldn't come). She felt very loved. I also love this age because she is estatic about every gift (granted she did score some sweet stuff, so maybe she didn't pull out the whine because of that)

All eyes were also everywhere else the last few days as Lukas found my googly eye-stickers (for crafts) and placed them around the house (which I was surprised to find each time). 2 were on the faucet so as you turned on the water, it looked like a snake spitting. 2 were on the trash can so that the lid of the trash can was like a mouth, and so on and so on... I surprise him then in putting 2 on the toilet lid so the toilet was like a mouth. I heard him laugh in the bathroom when he saw it. It was only today that I found 2 eyes very inappropriately placed on one of my shirts. Good thing I noticed it or 2 eyes would have been facing on EVERYONE else and then all eyes on the horrible mother.

Yesterday Lukas surprised me more appropriately by putting a walkie talkie on next to me while I was cooking for Adelaine's party and then went upstairs with the other one. All of a sudden there was music around me and I didn't know where it was coming from, but it was Lukas upstairs playing instruments into his walkie talkie so I would be surprised and laugh. It worked.

3 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

Anna - i just love Lukas and Lainie's hearts. Even when they misbehave, they are doing it out of love and with a good nature. You and Adam are such great parents!

Erika said...

Lukas!! He cracks me up. Wonder where he got that sense of humor. :)

Unknown said...

The inappropriate google eyes on your shirt made me LAUGH OUT LOUD sitting here all by myself. That kid cracks me up. So dang creative!