Thank you so much to our sweet friends and our little goodbyes and our kind goodbye party. I'm praying we visit often, you visit often (and even that we find our way back living here). I've been drinking a lot of wine because I'm awkward with goodbyes. I cry too much or I am stoic. I'm sad, but I am also just so grateful.
We've had so many amazing people with us on this Oregon journey this last 5 years. We came loving walks like this with our young little marriage and a little Lukas in a baby carrier. We leave now with a little family. We love you all
4 comments:
We loved being with you today. It was a special time! You are one in a million, my friend, and you have blessed my family beyond belief. I did find all the sweet stuff in the bag by the way...I hadn't looked to the bottom yet and tonight I found all sorts of sweet stuff from you that made me cry. I do hope you know how much I cherish you and our friendship. You are a rock star and I love you!
I'm so sad for you even though I get to have you for the next two months...bittersweet, I'm sure. Love you!
Hi, Anna. I am thinking of you and praying for you all as you start your next adventure!
We miss you already, Anna! Enjoy your love box. :)
Post a Comment