

Adelaine took a bad digger on her little face where she bite straight through her lip. We went to the ER and she got three stiches on the outside and one on the inside. It was not what we had planned for the day, but I'm so thankful for so many things that happened yesterday from friends who were involved to the actual pleasant ER experience we had. Pretty great actually - for an ER trip - even got to visit some friends in the same hospital who just had a baby boy. That's what I love - one-stop shopping!
Attached are our family Christmas pictures, which I'm now so thankful to have done prior to this incident.
1 comment:
Anna-
YEAH! I didn't know you were a blogger, too! I looked at a few of your entries, and my favorite picture is the one of Adelaine in Alaska! AWESOME shot! I love the ring you are wearing in your Christmas card pics - which are extremely cute by the way!
Stitches...you should see Ava's from her surgery on the 5th... www.allimckenney.blogspot.com
xoxoxo-
Allison
Post a Comment