Friday, December 5, 2008

Colorado Sun








Fun trip to colorado to see family and friends. LOVED seeing some sweet friends and their kids. Had really great times with family too. It was really a great trip.

Picture 1: My kids and neices at my parent's new property at Red Feather Lakes, where they are building a cabin for our extended family. Looking forward to its completion the end of next summer! Lukas LOVED his cousin Faith.

Picture 2 and 3: Lukas found some shapes and started making some awesome designs (prior to Adelaine wrecking them of course). I didn't touch or direct it at all - i swear.

Picture 4: Thanksmas (Thanksgiving/Christmas) with Anna’s college roommates/best friends. These are our offspring. SO much fun – just way too short!

Also funny note: As we were getting off the plane, I noticed my fine boy quietly putting stickers on the upper thighs of fellow passangers as the beboarded ahead of him. Nice one!

4 comments:

The Meyers Family said...

did Lukas seriously make those patterns by himself? His artistic abilities are remarkable!!!

Carrie Wallace said...

I can't believe the patterns, either. Seriously.

Anne said...

Dude, Lukas has inherited his father's mathematical sense....I'm sitting here in awe. I can hardly get Eli to put simple mega legos together let alone create a patterned design!

Molly said...

seriously?
that's AMAZING - the pattern. CRAZY, anna.
what are you feeding this kid???

miss u.
love,
molly