Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day





In spite of some health problems that are looming over me, as well as the other ups and downs of being at home with kids, it is strange to look at your life and think "I can't believe this is my life. I can't believe that I have all that I wanted to have." Of course, I have more dreams of travel and such ambition to change the world and lives of those suffering far, far away. But, I know I have already lived a full life...that is both amazing and scary. I get fearful when I have so much to lose, when I am so blessed. I just have to trust that no matter how blessed I continue to be or NOT be, that God is good.


Some pictures from my Mother's Day. It was an amazing day with the days leadng up to it including fondue night with our care group of friends, sleeping in on Saturday, as well as a train ride and stage production with Lukas on Saturday. On Sunday we went to the Children's Museum (which are the pictures), the Rose Garden. I got to leave and have alone time at Panera bread Co. Adelaine and I had a splashingly fun bath after a walk to the park. Adam and I had chocolate strawberries and wine in bed while listening to a sermon. What a day! Even if noone reads this, I sure need to have it printed for always as a beautiful day. I said to Lukas (as he and Adelaine were both laying on me), "This is a beautiful moment for me Lukas". He said (in his limited speech).."Oh...me too mama."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is good.