



Adam, with the incredible help of his family, took the kids on a plane to Idaho this last weekend. I stayed home at first not knowing what to do with myself - wandering around feeling like I accidentally left my children somewhere, but I quickly enjoyed solo errands, renting movies, happy hour with friends, a massage and even cleaning. I LOVED LOVED LOVED welcoming them home (I think they are sick of my pinning them down to kiss them), but thankful for the time to reset as a wife and mom. Here are a few pics from the weekend. Although Ihad a small panic attack before they left (at which point I did a DNA kit with hair samples and fingerprints...no joke...proud moment), Adam was amazing with them (although he did let Lukas dig a deep mud put in Lisa and Scott's yard to drown dinosaurs and he put Adelaine's swimsuit on backwards like a WWF wrestler ....note pictures). What a dad!
1 comment:
sweet! (the swimsuit shot) - nice, adam! these are awesome. i miss you guys. love the dna story - glad you didn't need it - ha!
molly
Post a Comment