Friday, August 8, 2008

Quick Trips





This last week Adam went to visit his good friend Luke in Monterrey California and I went to Colorado to meet Carrie's newest little girl, Nora, and actually spend time with my family (as opposed to all the running around visiting the whole world that I usually do). It was a nice change, but weird to be home and not see more people. Visiting Nora let Adelaine and Lukas see my roommates' (ie - college roommates) kids and me love on them briefly. Donnis (one of my life's two mentor's)also has a horse and graciously let Lukas ride it - so fun. Also loved spending lots of time with my neice, Karey, (who is almost exactly in between the kids age-wise).
While on the plane with two kids and debating whether I should suffocate myself with the floatation device or poke my eyes out with a stir stick, I wonder if the travel is worth it, but when I am home or with my roommates I know it definitely is. So just a few pictures to share! I'll add a picture of the 8 roommate kids later.

No comments: