We spent the weekend just packed full of activities - just super fun stuff:
Friday night - Family Benefit Night/Auction for Orphans Overseas - super great with the whole family.
Saturday morning - Another chance to celebrate Adelaine with a 2 year old birthday/Valentine's tea (while Adam/Lukas taught ESL).
Saturday night - Good friends watched the kids while Adam and I had an AMAZING date at the Orphans Overseas Gala downtown. It was incredible.
Sunday we chilled until I went with a friend to paint ceramics, only to come back to MORE alone time because Adam took the kids to the Nature Park for a couple of hours. Movie night after that.
Pretty amazing I'll say. They aren't all that way and since it is now Monday and my patience is already worn thin after my son called me "poopy bottom" today at the inflatable jumphouse today and daughter "screams-a-lot" weren't aware they were supposed to continue my bliss, I will just count my weekend as the treasure it was!!!!
Pictures above are from the last few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment