We jumped hospitals like ......(that sounds like the beginning of a dirty joke)..let's begin again:
We had an amazing last few days frequently visiting friends in hospitals. In one situation, I wish my friend Molly's little boy didn't have to be at a hospital at all, but I treasured my time with Molly and her husband, Christian, I praise God for His Hand in Caden's hip surgury and I applaude Caden's bravery through it all.
We secondly got a phone call at 6am from good friends of ours (Moses and Christine) who are here for a year from Uganda saying that they were in labor. So we got them to the hospital and I got to be a mom of three for a few days, as their little girl Mercy (3 years old) came home with me. Moses and Christine safely had another baby girl (see photo) and I shamelessly matched Adelaine and Mercy in the same dress (also see photo). What fun for all!
Rarely are people so blessed to get to go to the hospital! I am thankful
4 comments:
and the baby's name is.... don't be shy there, missy!!
you are shameless - but they are cute! You could totally have 3 kids!
yes, what is the name? you must have known when you posted...
Baby Anna Joy is doing well and very beautiful - I get to see her tomorrow again.
Post a Comment