Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back to Back Weekend Fun!




We've had some more awesome visitors the last couple of weekends - some pals of Adams' from Colorado and then our good friends, the Spences from California (and their sweet boy Dillan who curls up on your chest) and then my parents came too! So many wonderful people in our home!!!!
Lukas got something in his eye and ran over to the fridge's water dispenser to flush it out - wow - I didn't know we had an emergency eye-wash system, but there is was.
Almost hit a car driving today, Adelaine was unphased and just said, "cheers"
I've been catching Lukas mimiking my apparent over-dramatic talking as he stands behind me nodding his head and using dramatic hand motions. Not sure if I need to rethink my way of talking or my discipline.

2 comments:

Goodworth Family said...

not sure why sometimes I can flip pictures the way I want and sometimes they won't do it, but just turn your head people!

Eve said...

It's the sign of good mother - that you can be so, um, concerned - and your kids are so mellow. Cheers.