So, this time, I got to watch Lukas take Adelaine's bear, put a string around its neck and then place it in front of the couch. Lukas hid behind he couch and in a high pitch voice says, "Hi Addy. I'm your bear." Adelaine squeals with delight and runs toward her bear. Success! Lukas then pulls the bear back just before she can reach it as if Adelaine is a cat running after a mouse. Screaming and hitting (Adelaine upon Lukas) occured shortly after.
Meanwhile...a little later in the Goodworth home...Adelaine kept pointing to her "baby button" (belly button). I then realized why she didn't like pressing it. Imagine the terror if indeed a baby popped out when one pushed the button!
2 comments:
there is something to this, Anna. I would be very, very afraid. Or very proud. Depending on the day.
awesome.
the trap.
this kid cracks me up - we were JUST talking about lukas this weekend - caden and me - caden said "aw, he's cute!" ha.
miss you tons. saved your v'mail (is that weird?) - it meant a lot! :)
Post a Comment