Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures







Our blessed friends do our family's photo sessions and I seriously would like to hand them heavy drinks after every single time. I come armed with candy bribes, toys to dangle in front of them like they are cats, prizes to stick in their pocket to keep their hands in place, and yet every time ends with me saying something like, "if you don't smile, you go to time out....cheese" or something of the like. So proud. Remarkably they are usually gorgeous pictures of the kids and I'm so relieved that the torture isn't seen on their faces. Whatever photo-shop is used, I like it!

1 comment:

The Meyers Family said...

You do realize what a "hook-up" you have with a friend who does these for you - you are saving so much $$$$$ and the pics are always awesome!! LOVE the one of the kiddos together - so darn cute, as always!