You know it is going to be a peachy day with your kids when:
Lukas: sneezes a few times
Anna: Lukas....you allergic to something?
Lukas: Yeah - Adelaine.
Then he looks at Adelaine and says, "Don't look at me, touch me, or talk to me"
WOW - nice start!
THANK YOU GOD that overall my kids are fun and obedient kids. THANK YOU GOD that they have a great time when I nanny my friends' kids (who are also fun and obedient) and my kids are nicely distracted from eachother. THANK YOU GOD for these things because on the way home the roles reversed in who the mean sibling was:
Adelaine: (makes obnoxious annoying sounds to tick Lukas)
Lukas: Adelaine, please stop doing that
Adelaine keeps doing it
Lukas: Adelaine, please stop doing that
Adelaine begins to sarcastically pet his head and in a sarcastic voice say, "Sure sweetie, I'll listen to your words. I'll do what you say. Sure honey...It's okay."
Needless to say 2 kids were in bed pretty early for the night and I have indeed concluded that there REALLY IS NO LIQUOR at my parents' house. I knew they said it was true, but I didn't believe it was true. Well - I think it is true.
3 comments:
guess you should have kept Jose with you after all... :)
I probably shouldn't say this, but when I saw the title to your post and the look on Lukas' face in the first photo, I thought it was like a caption.
Anna - you make me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment