A couple of days ago I pulled a tick off Lukas' penis. It was a tramatic experience, as the tiny little vulture pulled his skin and wouldn't let go. However, apparently Lukas got over it because later in the day, he was in the back seat of the car singing a new verson of Itsy Bitsy Spider regarding the tick on his penis (conveniently sounding like Itchy Bitchy Spider with Lukas' speech issues)
Lastly - during this pre-Christmas season - as toys are on the shelf at stores, can we all go ahead and write letters to Disney to thank them for how they named their characters in Toy Story, because I am still amazed every time I hear a child yelling "I want a Woody" or "I love talking Woody". They really did "reach for the sky" with that one.
1 comment:
LOVE your observation about the "Woody" name...too funny!
Post a Comment