Hard to believe 6 years ago I was pooping my pants, both in labor and in my cluelessness as to how to take care of this little boy handed to me. Now, I (usually) just want to spend all my time with my clever, funny, caring little guy.
Lukas had a great birthday at school, at a jumpzone with a friend, with his Daddy building with his new toys and at his Spy birthday party. I so hope he felt loved. I feel so so so so grateful to God for the things God has done recently in Lukas to make him a kinder child - changing his heart and then his actions. I'm grateful for Lukas' desire to pray (something he must have gotten from Adam, because I am still working on that for myself). I'm grateful for the friends he has that also know God and their families. I'm grateful for his desire to do what is right (most of the time). He at least wants to know what is right and honestly said to me this morning "Mama, it is easy to be bad, but very hard to be good." My boy does WANT to do what is right. Thank you God.
1 comment:
Love that kid!!! And Anna, don't discredit all your hard work - he's awesome because you are his mama! :)
Post a Comment