Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unfortunate R's

Red: Today Lukas put paint in the air humidifier. Yes - it is very fun to see red mist float gently upon the carpet we didn't want to replace before we moved. It is more fun to see the color red mommy turns when she sees it. Not sure which experiment results he was after - the mist's or mommy's.

Religion: Lukas has two different little alien toys in the back of the car. The two toys are kind of "fighting" eachother. Then Adam and I hear him say, "I'll get you. I'm the Holy Spirit. HA HA HA (evil laugh)". Adam calmly (as Adam is always calm) turns around and says, "Hold on there, son. Let's chat."

1 comment:

Anne said...

I guess you just wanted a cheap way to redecorate right? Pink carpeting and all!!!

Cringing for you...thinking about the moment that happened actually.