Had a great time at my parent's cabin this weekend, but am pooped without my husband. I love my family, but want to fix family problems and forget to just love people and listen. We had some amazing walks and the kids got to go fishing with their uncle Eric. Adelaine had a blast with their cousins, Karey and Linnea. I am so grateful for time with cousins that they won't see much once we move to Connecticut. Lukas became quite the bug catcher - caterpillars, grasshoppers (bare hands), bumblebee (container), etc, trying to impress an older cousin Zack. It was good, but I've been having some health complications to my fibromyalgia because I'm not balancing/managing it all apparently. Hope to conquer this and not just endure it!
1 comment:
You are an amazing mom and I commend you for taking on a summer "alone" in the parenting department, nevermind taking care of my kids too!!! Love you so much!
Post a Comment