Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Bottom" of the Barrel

My patience was about on empty yesterday. I had been awoken by kids 2 times for soaking through clothes and sheets with pee in the middle of the nights (thank you mother for the waterproof mattress pads or my gag reflex would have been on code red). The whining was off the charts, especially fun when they whine in time-out AS THEY YELL "I'm not whining....I'm quiet". YESSSSSS!!!! Lastly, lately Lukas cracks up everytime Adelaine poops and yells "Mama, come wipe my bottom". He has now taken on the tast of EVERY TIME he wants something (like a glass milk or me to cut a craft for him) to first yell, "Mama, come wipe my bottom.....oh, sorry sorry, I mean, can I have milk please." Our toilet downstairs broke, so instead of making the mile-long trip upstairs to a bathroom, Adelaine pooped in the little toddler potty and left the little container in the hall for me to find (and then decide that we are DONE with the nasty toddler potty). So, all that to say that I'm "wiped" with all this bottom business!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I hear that same, "Mom!!! Come wipe me" Sometimes, about 20 times in a row at full volume. I think that we're going to have a new phase of instruction so the kids can do it themselves, cause I don't think I can do the 2 of them and baby blowouts at the same time.

Hang in there awesome momma! At the least, you will never want for humor in your house!

Erika said...

Dude - just catching up on the blog.

Jax just yells, "MOM! POOP!"

Done, done, done with that nasty toddler potty here too. Thank you GOD.

You are awesome, Anna - you crack me up. :)

My security word below is "heounkey". Who you callin' honkey?