Wednesday, March 3, 2010

such love

No, this isn't a fuzzy feeling blog-post. It is about the ever blooming love my children have for eachother:

(background note: Lukas has taken Karate and with each kick is supposed to loudly yell "Ai")
Lukas is making fun of Adelaine...something like "Addy isn't a princess" to make her mad.
Adelaine calmly walks over to him (we are surprised to not hear screams from her) and just yells "Ai" as she karate chops him in the arm. She walks away. I think Lukas was a little more surprised (and perhaps impressed) than we were.

I was on the phone (hands free of course) with a good friend when she got to overhear my kids:
Adelaine screams, "Dear God. Please change Lukas' heart from being mean. Amen."
Lukas screams, "Dear God. Please don't listen to Addy....ever, ever, ever ever, ever. Amen."
wow, not sure I'll journal those in any spiritual journal

No comments: