Adam put the kids in time out for screaming at eachother over a book, instead of using their words. So, to his enjoyment, he got to overhear their conversation post-time-out:
Adelaine: "Lukas, no matter what (ie...you know what?)....I have three questions for you (never questions - always her way of making statements of accusation with 3 points).
Number 1.... You lied about the book
Number 2.....I wanted the book
Number 3......You need to be nice to me"
Lukas: "Okay Addy,
Number 1....I did not have the book
Number 2.....I didn't lie
Number 3....It was another Lukas that had the book"
Adelaine: "Lukas....okay...I have five questions for you:
Number 1.....You need to be nice to me
Number 2....You need to be nice to me
Number 3....You need to be nice to me..
(then she fizzled out either due to inability to count or more likely to attention problems we may see later in life with her).
1 comment:
That is awesome. They will love reading this later in life!
Post a Comment