The other night, we heard the sweetest prayer coming out of Adelaine's room.
She actually was yelling the prayer: "Jesus.....Jesus, where are you? Talk to me Jesus. Jesus, I miss you. I think you're 'beufiful' (beautiful). Goodbye". My heart was filled with gratefulness. Apparently she was dissatisfied with not quite hearing Jesus talk to her, so she tried again.
She yelled, "Jesus....Jesus?"
Then I hear a low-pitched echoy voice "YES?"
I go in the room to find Lukas' face hiding behind a pillow. I remove the pillow to see him talking into a tube-like object to get it to echo. He just giggles. So, is it a sin to impersonate Jesus?
4 comments:
I wonder what "Jesus" has been telling Adelaine to do??? Lukas has got to be one of the most creative little boys I've ever come across. I just simply can't wait to see what it all turns into when he is an adult!
awesome.
DUDE! THAT BOY KILLS ME!
Just read this and laughed OUT LOUD. I can totally picture Lukas doing this and then erupting in giggles...as I'm sure Jesus did too. Awesome story!
Post a Comment